Friday, July 31, 2009

Who grabbed their food.....Myself ?

Please read the following news carefully..........

Madhya Pradesh clueless as children die of malnutrition

Bhopal: The State government’s efforts to address malnutrition among children appear half-hearted, as severe malnutrition has claimed the lives of over 450 children under six, in at least four districts of Madhya Pradesh since May 2008, according to figures provided by various NGOs.

According to National Family Health Survey-III, malnutrition in the State has increased from 54% to 60%, making MP children the most undernourished in India. Madhya Pradesh also tops the list of States in infant mortality rate (IMR), with 72 deaths per 1,000 live births, according to the Sample Registration Survey 2007-08.

The Women and Child Development Department, however, has no clue about these deaths as it does not record or maintain data about malnutrition deaths
(News story from Hindu-1-8-2009.

Malnourished children are from Korku tribe of Khandwa district in Madhya Pradesh


God I am find it difficult in praying,"Give us today our daily bread".

God help me to find the meaning in praying ,"your kingdom come,your will be done,on earth as in heaven",when this is the reality?

How can I celebrate Sharing of the Bread (Holy Communion)tomarrow? God my hands are shivering,my hearts are broken....God who will share bread for them?

God you shared yourself to establish God's Justice in this earth.
We accumulated everything to establish our own empires.

God how can I say,"Peace be with you all" when peace become a myth to majority?
God how can I preach about love and reconcilation to them?

God parden me because I favored violence instead of Justice
God I am unable to look to your face because.....I only grabbed the food of your children..............

No comments: